Call us old fashioned but we love antique shopping. Finding local antique stores when we travel has become one of the funnest parts for our family.
Corpus Christi has everything from your traditional antique shopping all the way to the most unique and high end. Check out some of the amazing shops in the Coastal Bend in this week’s episode of our Corpus Christi Travel Series.
We’d like to say a special thank you to the antique shops included who graciously hosted us and let our crazy fam film their stores:
1. Alley Cats – https://alleycatsantiques.com/
2. Auvil’s Sweet Nothings – https://www.facebook.com/AuvilsSweetNothings/
3. Baba One of a Kind – http://www.babaoneofakind.com/
4. Betty’s Trash to Treasure – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bettys-Trash-to-Treasures/158623420837808
5. Corpus Christi Mercantile – http://www.ccmercantile.com/
6. Codi’s Crafts & Collectibles – https://www.facebook.com/Codis-Crafts-Collectibles-494789420621628/
7. My Mom Had That – http://www.mymomhadthat.net/
8. Red Crow Antique Mall – http://www.bestestateliquidators.net/
9. Renaissance – http://www.facebook.com/renaissanceantiquescc
10. Vintage Vibe – https://www.facebook.com/VintageVibeCC/
If there is a local business, restaurant or activity you think we should cover, please let us know by dropping it in the comments below.
Subscribe and click the bell to enable notifications for our new videos!
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Song: Got the Feeling
by Juliet Roberts
Music promoted by MUSICBED
Song Link: https://bit.ly/2Pd8C9e